No Son of Mine will reach Switch next week, according to an eShop listing. It will be available on September 6, 2023.
No Son of Mine, a survival horror game from Feardemic and Pleasantly Friendly Games, was previously confirmed for Switch exactly one year ago. It was last planned for the end of 2022.
Here’s an overview of the game:
He’s intelligent, unpredictable, deadly, and cruel. Explore, fight, hide, and find the truth before HE finds you. You will be hunted. You will be terrorised. Can you survive?
No Son Of Mine is a survival horror game focused on combat, stealth, exploration, puzzle solving, and uncovering a gruesome mystery. Can you face the unpredictable, deadly, and cruel foe and find the truth before HE finds you?
▪ Find the Truth Or Die In Shame and Terror – enjoy a hardcore survival horror experience.
▪ Face The Boy – overcome an unpredictable foe that can appear anywhere at any time.
▪ Pay Attention – use the technology to your advantage and avoid confrontation.
▪ Watch The Lights – …or prepare to fight.
▪ Master the Mechanics – hone your skill in a game that does not hold your hand.
No Son of Mine will be sold digitally via the eShop. Pricing is set at $14.99.