Taito Milestones 2 has received a bunch of gameplay showing the recent Switch release. Fans can get a look at the different titles included in the collection.
Here’s an official overview outlining what’s included:
10 entertaining classics from Taito’s history featuring various genres and themes such as:
• Kiki Kaikai, 1986, Shoot ‘em up. Mischievous yōkai have captured the seven gods of fortune. Courageous shrine maiden Sayo-chan must free them!
• The NewZealand Story, 1988, Platform. Traverse the colorful maze-like levels as Tiki while dodging enemies left, right, up and down to hopefully rescue his Kiwi friends!
• Darius II, 1989, Shoot ‘em up. Hundreds of years after the events of Darius humanity once again clashes with the Belsar empire. Zip through the solar system and fight!
• Metal Black, 1991, Shoot ‘em up. Conquer the alien race from Nemesis. Collect their Newalone molecules to use against them and overcome their onslaught!
• Gun Frontier 1990, Shoot ‘em up. Strap yourself into the seat of your revolver-shaped fighter plane and blast the alien space pirates out of the sky. Liberate the people of the space colony Gloria!
Ben Bero Beh, Solitary Fighter, The Legend of Kage, Liquid Kids and Dinorex.
View the gameplay for Taito Milestones 2 below.
Taito Milestones 2 is out both physically and digitally. It has English, Japanese, Spanish, French, German, and Italian languages.